The cleantech panel, titled "Clean Tech, THE Robust Global Growth Engine.. Even in Uncertain Times," is scheduled for 7:30 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 15 at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara. The Women and Technology Summit's will follow.
From Women in Technology International about the Women and Technology summit:
Keynote Breakfast: Clean Tech, THE Robust Global Growth Engine.. Even in Uncertain Times
Dr. Cheemin Bo-Linn, CEO, Peritus Partners
Marianne Wu, Partner, MDV
Laurie Yoler, Managing Director, GrowthPoint Technology Partners
Elise Zoli, Partner, Goodwin Procter
Kjerstin Barley, Sr Vice-President and Industry Leader, Technology and Electronics, GE Commercial Finance
October 15, 7:30 am - 9:15 am
The Top Women in Clean Tech share their perspectives with straight talk on how clean tech will continue to be the sustainable global growth engine. Hear and interact with the leaders recognized for being the top in their field with domain expertise in:
* Capital markets (Kjerstin Barley, SVP GE Capital and Industry Leader for Technology and Business Services; overall GE capital fund with over $7b in assets)
* Marketing, Ecosystem Alliances, Rapid Market Entry /New Product Growth (Dr. Cheemin Bo-Linn, CEO, Peritus Partners; Lead Venture advisor for Clean Tech Start-ups and Global Corporate Energy Efficiency Initiatives)
* Venture Capitalist (Marianne Wu, MDV, $2b top ventures fund, leading portfolio investments spanning renewable power, biofuels & chemicals, transportation, coal, air & water, construction, and mining. )
* Investment Banking: (Laurie Yoler, Founding Board Member, Tesla Motors, and Managing Director, GrowthPoint Technology Partners, a firm leading hundreds of successful fundraising and M&A transactions for technology and clean technology entrepreneurs around the world )
* Legal (Elise Zoli, Partner, Goodwin Procter and Head, Clean Tech Law Practice, from the “Law Firm of the Year” in Fund Formation (2007) and Leveraged Buyouts (2008); and a leader in federal CO2 regulations)
After presenting the current state of the clean tech industry, the panel will provide straight talk on business opportunities for entrepreneurs and SMB and global Fortune corporate leaders. Get key market intelligence on where investments are made, activity levels across technology and other sectors, and trends. Participate in engaging discussions on what is required to drive innovation, to upgrade corporate citizenship, and seize profits for continued robust growth.
For more information about the cleantech panel and the Women and Technology Summit, visit WITI.